- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp mixed spice or cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup dry coconut
- 1 cup grated carrot ( 1 whole medium )
- 2 medium bananas ( mashed )
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 7 tbsp corn oil
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- Sugar and cinnamon mixture for sprinkling.
1) Preheat oven 200 C, 180 Fan setting. Grease the muffin tin or use paper cases.
2) Sieve the flour with baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Mix the coconut in.
3) Mix wet ingredients together.
4) Add WET ingredients to DRY and fold it in gently. Do not over mix.
5) Fill the muffin cases 3/4 full. Sprinkle the muffins with sugar and cinnamon. Bake for 25 - 3o minutes.
6) Cool on a wire rack before serving.